Saturday, November 6, 2010

Artist's Corner - Walter Price "Deep In My Dreams" Clothing


Walter Price, born in Macon, GA, created "Deep In My Dreams" clothing in 2007. Walter states, "It started back in 2007 mainly from an illustration and distortion portfolio then I started altering old clothing I had or even custom[izing] my sneakers, then continued from there." Already a well-polished artist, Walter took his talent and applied it to something profitable. "Deep In My Dreams" represents all things creative and focuses on art as a whole in everything. He now runs his business out of the VA Beach area; however, you can still check him out online via the following links:

Facebook: Walter Price
"Deep In My Dreams": Online Store
"Deep In My Dreams": Online Blog

More pics after the jump!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails