Tuesday, December 7, 2010

T.I. - "No Mercy" Album Release 12/07/10



Rapper T.I., who is currently serving the remainder of an 11 month prison sentence due to a recent arrest, released his seventh studio album today titled No Mercy, fresh off of the success of his recent movie Takers. The album, previously slated to be titled King Uncaged, is the final chapter in a trilogy of albums including T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Paper Trail. During an interview in April with Rap-Up.com, T.I. contrasted the style of No Mercy to that of "T.I. vs. T.I.P." stating "Paper Trail was a lot more about thoughts and this is more about feelings. This is significantly more aggressive. It’s going hard like classic T.I.” In another interview with Rolling Stone magazine, T.I. also compared the album to 2 Pac's post prison release album, All Eyez On Me, but stated, however, that he will refrain from "gun talk". So far three official singles have been released from the album (Got Your Back, Get Back Up, and I Can't Help It) along with numerous promotional releases and, quite frankly, they all sound pretty good. I guess this looks like another year T.I. will be making the "Forbes List" despite spending time behind bars...


Click here to purchase No Mercy on iTunes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails