Friday, October 15, 2010

Meet "The Society"

Prepare to experience the future, something epic..

Najee Cartier:

First off, yours truly, it's Najee Cartier baby... Born in Cali, raised in Macon Ga, founder of Franchise Entertainment. 




Web Links:


Sabir Muhammad:

Next, my little brother, and basically the hottest producer coming out Macon, Satisfied Beats.


Weblinks:


Sharrieff:

This is my other little brother. Although young, he was a prime pick for my blog. Go up against him about sports or gaming news, I got my money on him any day.



Alpha E:
Alpha is a 21 year old math major attending Georgia State. He is interested in venturing into new and creative ways of expressing what he loves about my society and culture.

Web Links:


Dave Vincent:
Dave DeWarren Vincent. Plain and simple, lives by the motto of "I'm a businessman not a Business man."


Web Links:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the website!! The layout is great and so is the content!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Website is looking good!!! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails